Rajnikanth attends 'Kumki' audio launch

Superstar surprises actor Prabhu and others at Kumki audio launch. Though his name is not printed in the invitation, the superstar came at his own.

Rajini Said "However Prabhu came home and left an invitation even after expressing I won't be able to make it, when I telephoned and asked him why he did that despite knowing I wont be able to come, he said that as a thambi (younger brother) its his duty to invite me and its upto me to make it or not. I understood of how important it is for me to make it for Sivaji's grandson's launch film's audio release"


TAGS: Kumki audio launch, Rajnikanth speech at Kumki audio launch, kamal and rajini in kumki audio launch, kumki movie online news, kumki movie information, download kumki movie songs mp3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Youtube Online Tamil Movies | Free Full Length Video | New and Latest Movies Tamil Movies Youtube Online Tamil Movies | Maintained by Tamil Movies Full Length Video | Powered by Blogger