Parthiban irked with Bharathiraja?


The sudden replacement of R Parthiban with Ameer in Bharathiraja's 'Annakodiyum Kodiveeranum' has created ripples. This comes at a time when Parthiban was making himself ready for the role with a lot of homework. "I was not informed about the decision," he says.

The actor-director, who is gearing up for the release of his 50th film 'Vithagan', says, "Bharathiraja approached me for a character named Kattuviriyan in Annakodiyum Kodiveeranum. I accepted the offer and received the advance too. I was asked to keep myself free for a photo shoot on November 10."

Parthiban adds: "When I was ready for the photo shoot, I was told that Ameer was taking part in that. Nothing has been informed to me officially. But I am not bothered about it as my thoughts are now fully revolving around Vithagan. Ameer too will fit that role well."

The rural entertainer, which is said to be the comeback film of Bharathiraja, will now have Ameer, Iniya and others in lead roles. It will go on floors at a function in Theni come Thursday. Music is by G V Prakash Kumar while lyrics are by Vairamuthu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Youtube Online Tamil Movies | Free Full Length Video | New and Latest Movies Tamil Movies Youtube Online Tamil Movies | Maintained by Tamil Movies Full Length Video | Powered by Blogger